Event Organizer Indonesia
Alpha to Omega Event Organizer Indonesia
ID ADVENTURE is an Event Organizer Indonesia ready to organize and responsible for the production of your EVENTS from CONCEPTION through to COMPLETION. We are ready to be event organizer in Indonesia in Corporate Event, Anniversary, Meeting, Seminar and Training, Sport Event, Travel Arrangement, Outbound & Team Building, Event Promotion, Music performances, Exhibition, Product Launching, Gathering.
Kind of events we handle
We are ready to serve these kinds of events:
- Corporate Event (Anniversary, Meeting, Seminar and Training, Sport Event, Travel Arrangement)
- Training Events (Outbound & Team Building, Family Gathering)
- Event Promotion,
- Music performances,
- Product Launching,
- Media Gathering,
- Fairs and Festivals,
- Social events.
Our working partner
ID ADVENTURE work in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors and can work for event management companies, in-house for an organisation or freelance.
ID ADVENTURE role as hands-on and sometime even involves and working as part of a team. We have complete a wide range of activities and maintain clear communication, working in tight organisational skills demands and always puts attention to detail. We are use to work well even under pressure situation, and most of all we never forget that everything is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of your event.
Behind the scene force
ID ADVENTURE ready to take part and handle event in your organisation the supporting work behind every great event:
- Researching markets to identify opportunities for events;
- Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements;
- Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets);
- Agreeing to and managing a budget;
- Securing and booking a suitable venue or location;
- Ensuring insurance, legal, health and safety obligations are adhered to;
- Coordinating venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire;
- Organizing facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media;
- Identifying and securing speakers or special guests;
- Planning room layouts and the entertainment program, scheduling workshops and demonstrations;
- Coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings;
- Selling sponsorship/stand/exhibition space to potential exhibitors/partners;
- Preparing delegate packs and papers;
- Liaising with marketing and PR colleagues to promote the event;
- Liaising with clients and designers to create a brand for the event and organizing the production of tickets, posters, catalogs and sales brochures;
- Coordinating suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly;
- Overseeing the dismantling and removal of the event and clearing the venue efficiently;
- Post-event evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders).
Experienced 15 years in Indonesia handling events even in the most remote area of Indonesia, we are proud and ready to be your partner.