Indonesia has 1666 species of birds. After Colombia, Peru, and Brazil Indonesia ranked as the fourth highest number of bird population in the world. ID Adventure noted 426 of the species only live and exist in Indonesia, it’s the highest number in the world for endemic birds in one country. Hundreds of nature park in Indonesia holds important role in reserving their natural habitats. ID Adventure shows you Java and Bali best sight for birdwatching. The pressure on bird habitats here is very high and many species are rather scarce as a result of massive capture for the animal black market trade. But still many places are worth a birding visit. We are ready to organize your trip.
Where to see birds:
Birding on Java
– Pangandaran National Park (West Java)
– Bogor Botanical Garden (West Java)
– Gede Pangrango National Park (West Java)
– Salak Halimun National Park (West Java)
– Muara Angke Natural Conservation (Jakarta)
– Carita (West Java)
– Pulau Dua (West Java)
– Segara Anakan (Central Java)
– Bromo Semeru National Park (East Java)
– Baluran National Park (East Java)
Birding on Bali
– Bali Barat National Park (West Bali)
– Bedugul Botanical Gardens (Central Bali)
– Ubud (Central Bali)
– Benoa/Sanur area (South Bali)
Drop us an email, let us know how many will come, how many days you have and we will design best itinerary for you, pick you up, arrange the trip, drop you off back to your hotel.
Fun, professionally guided bird watching trips to the best destinations in Indonesia. Providing the best tour experience is the continuing goal of our friendly, top-notch guides and staff.
Contact us for detailed info :